Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things
Inspirational Story of Janie Lancaster
The Secrets of Writing
Janie suffered incredible abuse from her mother as she was growing up and felt that a part of her brain was in a coma until about 8 years ago when she had a right brain awaking and started writing.
As her brain rewired, so she discovered she has a gift for writing autobiographical fiction and poetry. Her story is not only one of survival, it is a story of a huge talent that would not remain silent.
Janie is the author of
- Julie & The Lost Fairy Tale
- Julie & The Lost Fairy Tale—Teacher’s Edition
- Emily: Out of My Mother’s Darkness
- When Silence Reigns: Help Yourself through Expressive/Therapeutic Writing
- Helping Teens and Tweens through Expressive/Therapeutic Writing
- Edwina Beena’s Polka Dot Day (also in Spanish and Japanese)